The course is in a modular format with units written and assessed by experts within the industry of making cosmetics and toiletries. Once enrolled on the course you can access the modules from this website and all the units include computer interactive activities.
For some modules specially designed practical activity kits are available to enable you to undertake important practical work in your own home – or wherever you choose to do it. Upon successful completion of the diploma course you are awarded a Professional Cosmetician Diploma.
- Types of stage makeup products
- Stage makeup technique for dancers, performers
- Range of makeup looks from iconic well known stage production
- Ageing makeup technique
- Opera, circus clown, henna art, artistic face painting
Upon completion, graduates will be successful in designing make-up looks for beauty, bridal, fashion, film and television, creative, theatre character design, historical make-up design, and out-of-kit special effects.
- Create cuts, wounds, bruises
- Create burns, bullet holes, wrinkle skin effects
- Create bald look
- Transforming facial features
- Complete transformative looks incorporating stage and special effects makeup
Be the Stylist Beauty Industry Wants
We are proud to deliver an innovative and comprehensive professional Cosmetician Diploma Program. The program objective is to provide students with cutting edge theoretical and thorough practical training for a future in the ever-evolving world of cosmetics. We concentrate on delivering fundamental theories as well as basic and advanced make-up applications. Students are introduced new techniques and a variety of contemporary products being used.